Quick question on a Request for package registration

Tom-PT Taylor taylor at nortelnetworks.com
Mon Feb 26 05:50:29 EST 2001

3GPP is a public forum, and I believe their packages would be viewed as
public.  I'll note that it is desirable that the packages be considered
technically stable (though perhaps subject to some editing and minor
adjustment) before they are registered.

I've copied various parties for coordination purposes.