AW: Video codec for H.323 Annex I

Baese Gero Gero.X.Baese at MCHP.SIEMENS.DE
Thu Feb 22 08:05:10 EST 2001

Dear Mr. Li, experts,

we provided you with the draft of the technical comparison
document. A lot of time elapsed and now you don't consider
it realistic anymore to do this joint work. We regret your
resistance. The consequence would be wasting the time of the
group at the meeting with what we were supposed to do in advance.

Please reconsider your answer and the time delay caused
by you with it.

The document attached to your last email by mistake I guess
was an old collection of values. The more comprehensive test
scenario document is APC-1993r2, attached to this email.
It will be provided as document AVD-2059 at the next meeting.

Best Wishes
Gero Baese