a query

Alok Dubey (OCS-BLRAKS-AVS) adubey at WIPRO.CO.IN
Wed Feb 21 14:13:01 EST 2001

Dear Mr. Li, experts,

to repeat it again, we completely agree on the
argumentation to use H.263 for the tests. It is
incorporated in the simulation scenario since the
very first version we provided last november. The
one and only problem is the availability of appropriate
software.

In your email the question which software should
be used is left open again. Thanks to Mr. Campos-Neto
there is an excellent proposal if a third party can
help us with bitstreams and a decoder executable.

There are two other questions remaining open still.

Is the test scenario document we provided accepted by
both sides now ?
Additionally we provided you with the draft of the
joint document. Is this document accepted as well ?

The deadline for submission is approaching. We really
need to coincide for this topics to avoid long lasting
discussions at the meeting.

Best Wishes
Gero Baese

listserv at mailbag.intel.com