Meeting Registration Deadline reminder

Christian Groves Christian.Groves at ERICSSON.COM
Sat Feb 17 06:34:52 EST 2001

Dear Sir,

May we introduce ourselves as an IP Telephony company. At the end of this month (March 2001) we
will launch our IP Telephony network. We have installed 60 line gateways in Russia, Ukraine,
Bulgaria, Albania, Greece, Cyprus, Lebanon, Yemen, Egypt, Ivory Coast and Pakistan. Our hardware
system is "Vocaltec" and the billing system is "Mind".

We are very interested to enter into an affiliate agreement with your company and use your
network to terminate our traffic in the rest of the world i.e. in the countries that we do not
have point of presence with a gateway. For this reason we would appreciate if you send us your
best termintion rate sheet.

At the same time we are interested to terminate your traffic in the countries we have installed
our gateways and you do not have any point of presence. If you are interested for such an
arrangement we would appreciate if you let us know how much you can offer to pay per minute to
terminate your traffic through our gateways in the above countries.

We look forward to your prompt reply.

Regards
John Emmanuel
Marketing Manager