Affiliate agreement

ye at CYTANET.COM.CY ye at CYTANET.COM.CY
Sun Feb 18 15:37:22 EST 2001

Dear experts,
 For what it is worth, I also strongly support using H.263 in this
work. If we base the work on 26L, we not only have the problems
pointed out regarding working with a pre-standard algorithm,
but we would in addition be ignoring the very important and very
relevant problem of the specific performance of Annex I when combined
with H.263. This particular problem is of high importance to
implementers in the short and long term. We owe it to ourselves
and to the other potential users of Annex I ensure its suitability
with the underlying video algorithm with which it is most likely
to be used for the foreseeable future.
Thanks,
John Villasenor