H.248 Implementors' Guide Additions v2

Tom-PT Taylor taylor at NORTELNETWORKS.COM
Fri Feb 16 08:19:22 EST 2001

I'll put a copy in the Megaco Current directory at
ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/Current/

NOTE that this is not an approved document, so use at your own risk.
Approved documents go into the Approved directory.  If you have any comments
on the document as is, please send them on.