Protocol version re-negotiation

Paul Rheaume paul.rheaume at ALCATEL.COM
Thu Feb 22 12:59:59 EST 2001

Folks,

Where is the appropriate list to discuss this issue?

We feel that version negotiation and the version upgrade process is not
well specified and needs to be discussed and properly defined at the
latest in version 2 of the specification. That means looking at this
very soon.

I think this issue belongs to the next version of the Implementor's
Guide.

listserv at mailbag.intel.com