Current List of Registered Documents

Paul E. Jones paulej at PACKETIZER.COM
Wed Feb 14 23:36:51 EST 2001

Folks,

Below is the list of documents that have been registered so far.  If you find any errors in your entry, please let me know.  The yellow highlighting indicates that I was not certain which question(s) were applicable and, certainly, I may have guessed incorrectly on others.

If this HTML table is not readable, I can find an alternative means of making this information available in the future.

Best Regards,

 LA*
     AVD
     Source
     Title

     2032
     ETSI TIPHON
     Load Control Package for H.248
     3

     2033
     Editor (G. Hellström)
     H.248 Annex F Text, Fax and Call discrimination packages corrections
     3

     2034
     Editor (G. Hellström)
     H.248 Implementor guide additions for H.248 Annex F
     3

     2035
     Rapporteurs (S. Okubo)
     Organization of day-to-day activities in WP2/16 Questions
     ALL

     2036
     Trillium
     Usage of H.248 Syntax in H.225 Version 4
     2

     2037
     Editor (P. JONES)
     Items for the H.323-Series Implementers Guide
     2,3

     2038
     ITU-T SG11
     [Liaison] Response To Liaison Statement With Regard To Proposed Clarifications To H.246 Annex C
     3

     2039
     ITU-T SG11
     Draft Recommendation Q.1912.3
     3

     2040
     PictureTel, Polycom, VCON, Tandberg, RADVision, and Accord
     H.281/H.224 based FECC for H.323
     2,3

     2041
     Ebone, Cisco
     Advertisement of SIP support by H.323 gateways
     2,3

     2042
     Editor (R. Callaghan)
     H.450.12 - Common Information Additional Network Feature for H.323
     2

     2043
     Editor (R. Callaghan)
     H.323 Annex M.3 - Tunneling DSS1 in H.323
     2

     2044
     Siemens
     Correction of caller identification statements in H.323v4
     2

     2045
     Rapporteur (S. Okubo)
     Plan for Q4/16 study
     4

     2046
     Rapporteur (M. Euchner)
     Workplan for Question "Security of Multimedia Systems and Services"

     2047
     Siemens AG
     Comparison of draft Recommendation J.sec against Recommendation H.235v2
     2,3,G

     2048
     Editor (M. Euchner)
     Draft H.235 Version 3
     2,3,G

     2049
     Editor (M. Euchner)
     Draft H.235v3 Annex F "Hybrid Security Profile"
     2,3,G

     2050
     Editor (M. Euchner)
     Draft H.235 Annex G "Security for H.323 Annex H in H.323 Mobile Environments"
     2,3,G

     2051
     KDDI
     Evaluation of proposals for H.323 Annex I from the view point of a mobile communication system
     2

     2052
     Delta Information Systems
     Proposal for supporting the E.106 International Emergency Preference Scheme in H.323
     2

     2053
     Editor (E. Horvath)
     Proposed updates to H.323 Annex H
     2,5

     2054
     Editor (T. Suzuki)
     Draft new Annex I to ITU-T Recommendation H.324
     ALL

     2055
     NEC Corporation
     H.245 Generic Parameter collapsing/nonCollapsing ambiguity
     3

     2056
     Lucent Technologies, NTT DoCoMo
     New Annex to H.246: Interworking of H.323 and H.324 Annex C
     D,2,3

     2057
     Lucent Technologies, NTT DoCoMo
     New H.248 package for H.324 Annex C and H.245
     D,2,3

*Late Arrival

 Temporary Documents

      TD