comparison document H.323 Annex I

Baese Gero Gero.X.Baese at MCHP.SIEMENS.DE
Mon Feb 12 12:28:56 EST 2001

Dear Mr. Li, experts,

as requested by the chairman we started working
on the joint document containing the fair comparison
of both proposals concerning H.323 Annex I.

We provide the first draft based on the outcome
of the Geneva meeting.
This document should be completed up to the
meeting in Australia and will contain the results
of the objective tests as well.

Everybody is solicited to contribute to the completion.

Thank you and best wishes
Gero Baese

Gero Bäse
Siemens AG                  Tel.:  +49 89 636 53193
Corporate Technology      Fax: +49 89 636 52393
Networks and Multimediacommunication    CT IC 2

 <<APC-XXXX_comparison.doc>>