Meeting of Q.1 during SG16

patrick.luthi at ties.itu.ch patrick.luthi at ties.itu.ch
Tue Dec 18 12:04:01 EST 2001

Dear Experts,

Just a short message to let you know that Q.1 is planning to meet as a question
in 2 half day sessions and likely in a joint Q.2, 3, G session during the
upcoming SG16 meeting (Feb. 5-15, 2002).

The agenda and workplan will be published later by the WP2 Chairman, but here are
some of the items that will be covered:

- Recommendations for Consent: H.324 (revised), H.222.0 Corr. 2 (new)
- Documents for Approval: H.320 series Implementor's Guide, T.120 series
  Implementor's Guide
- Finalize H.320 harmonization with new H.263 Annex X
- Progress the work on H.324 Annex Security
- Review of the items relative to H.320, H.324, T.120, etc.

If you need to communcicate with me before the meeting, please contact me at my
ITU address (patrick.luthi at ties.itu.int)!

I am looking forward to seing you in Geneva and wish you a happy holiday season!

Best regards,

Patrick Luthi
Rapporteur (chairman) for the ITU-T multimedia systems, terminals
and data-conferencing Experts group (Question 1/16)