Rapporteur's Meeting Reminder

Paul E. Jones paulej at PACKETIZER.COM
Tue Aug 28 02:15:47 EDT 2001

Folks,

This is just a reminder that people need to register for the upcoming
Rapporteur's Meeting as soon as possible.  In fact, the hotel reservations
need to be made by August 31, 2001.

Also, if you plan to attend the meeting and have not already done so, please
send me an e-mail message to let me know.

As you know, we need to have a certain number of people committed to coming
so that we can have a productive meeting.  Without contributions and
attendees, it will be hard to justify holding a meeting!

The meeting announcement can be found here:
ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/0109_San/Notice_ITU-T_Santa_Barbara.txt

In brief:
  o Make your own hotel reservations directly with the hotel
  o Send me an e-mail message to let me know you're coming
  o Send e-mail to Glen Freundlich (ggf at avaya.com) to request
    document numbers

Best Regards,

listserv at mailbag.intel.com