Joint Rapporteur Meeting in Santa Barbara

Glen Freundlich ggf at AVAYA.COM
Mon Aug 27 16:13:10 EDT 2001

Dear experts of Questions D, F, G, 2-5/16,

This is a reminder that the joint rapporteurs meeting of Q.D, F, G, 2-5
of SG16 is planned for 24 - 28 September in Santa Barbara, California.
Recall that we will meet jointly with Q.11/16 during the first two days
to address Modem over IP issues. The deadline for registering a
contribution to the meeting is 14 September (please send registration
requests to me). Also note that this Friday (31 August) is the deadline
to book a room in the hotel at the discounted rate. You can find the
meeting notice at
ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/0109_San/Notice_ITU-T_Santa_Barbara.txt.

Regards,
Glen