joint sessions with Q11 at Santa Barbara rapporteurs' meeting

Glen Freundlich ggf at AVAYA.COM
Fri Aug 10 04:55:59 EDT 2001

>From the Santa Barbara meeting notice and from previous discussions,
recall that Q2 & Q3 had planned to meet with Q11 to advance the MoIP
work. Les Brown, Paul Jones, and I would like to plan to hold the joint
sessions with Q11 on Monday (24 September) and Tuesday (25 September).
The length of the sessions depends on contributions, but we felt that
a session on Monday (~2 hours) and a session on Tuesday (<2 hours)
should be sufficient. This
would allow some time on Monday (evening) to produce material for
Tuesday based on Monday's discussion.

Best Regards,
Glen