H.248 Implementors' Guide Additions V5 Update

Christian Groves Christian.Groves at ERICSSON.COM
Sun Apr 1 20:32:23 EDT 2001

How do I reference this implementors guide.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Groves [mailto:Christian.Groves at ericsson.com]
Sent: den 2 april 2001 02:32
To: Blatherwick, Peter
Cc: megaco ietf; SG16
Subject: Re: H.248 Implementors' Guide Additions V5 Update

Hello Peter,

The change bars in v5 are relative to the decided version of H.248.

There is an Approved Implementors' Guide which you should look at see
td-plen 39 from the Geneva 12/00 SG16 meeting. It contains approved
changes up until the 12/00. The implementors' guide additions v5
contains non-approved changes from 12/00 until now.

Regards, Christian