Emergency Services and Service classes

Roy, Radhika R, ALCOO rrroy at ATT.COM
Wed Apr 18 15:30:25 EDT 2001

Hi, Tom:

Good that MLPP was discussed in the last Rap. meeting.

One suggestion comes to my mind that we can define "Priority" field in such
a way keeping options for all kinds of priority (civilian, interworking with
ISDN, etc.) levels and let people choose as it is needed.

Best regards,
Radhika R. Roy
AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom-PT Taylor [mailto:taylor at nortelnetworks.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 3:16 PM
To: Roy, Radhika R, ALCOO; ITU-SG16 at MAILBAG.INTEL.COM
Subject: RE: Emergency Services and Service classes

I just wanted to note that MLPP came up in the Launceston discussion.  The
point was made at that time that MLPP (the M stands for "Military") is a
separate issue, since what Gary and company are talking about is civilian
emergency services.

Beyond that, we are committed to working with other Study Groups on this
issue.