ras address in RRQ/GRQ

Francois Audet audet at NORTELNETWORKS.COM
Fri Apr 13 12:29:54 EDT 2001

The reason I was thinking about this is that if it was NOT included in the
RRQ/GRQ, and the gatekeeper would be force to use the source IP address for
any other messages (from GK to
GW), the same as if it had been explicitly indicated in the GRQ/RRQ, then it
would be
possible to use a gatekeeper on one side of a NAT while both endpoints are
on the other side.
I guess not.

Thanks Terry.