H.248 Implementors' Guide Additions V5 Update

Paul Rheaume paul.rheaume at ALCATEL.COM
Thu Apr 5 10:27:31 EDT 2001

Christian,

I agree that the servicechange forced indicates that something is wrong
it's just that the actual connections are not necessarily lost. This
would occur when the problem is caused by a local equipment failure as
opposed to a network failure.

Instead of deleting the text may I suggest changing the text to read:
"and any established connections associated with them may be lost".

listserv at mailbag.intel.com