Documents for the SG16 meeting in Porto Seguro

OKUBO Sakae okubo at giti.waseda.ac.jp
Sun Apr 15 23:51:01 EDT 2001

Dear SG16 experts,

The next Study Group 16 meeting will be held during 28 May - 8 June in
Porto Seguro, Brazil (see
<http://www.itu.int/itudoc/itu-t/com16/coll/01-04/001_ww9.doc>). Since this
is an official SG16 meeting, all the documents are managed by ITU-TSB.
There are three types of document: White Contributions from the members,
Delayed Contributions from the members and Temporary Documents from
Rapporteurs.

To facilitate the advance review of experts, please upload your document to

   ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming

or e-mail it to me when you have submitted your document to ITU-TSB. These
documents will not be AVD-numbered as in our autonomous Rapporteur
meetings, but placed at

   http://standard.pictel.com/ftp/avc-site/0105_Por/

without changing the file name.

Best regards,

OKUBO Sakae
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
29-7 Waseda University Bldg.
1-3-10 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan