FW: Emergency Services and Service classes

Folts, Harold foltsh at NCS.GOV
Mon Apr 30 09:11:12 EDT 2001

Ken,

Many thanks for your comments. I think that they are very important to be
inclusive of the many considerations for emergency communications including
911/999/211 calls as well MLPP (preemption).

I am also sending this to the SG16 experts list as there has been quite a
bit of discussion to Gary's Email there.

Hal

listserv at mailbag.intel.com