H.323 Mobility: Enterprise vs. Mobile Carrier - Mandate of Q. 13/1 6

Jaakko Sundquist jaakko.sundquist at NOKIA.COM
Thu Sep 7 05:11:09 EDT 2000

I guess you mean that you agree with all 4 points, not just the fourth
point, right (i.e. I guess there's a typo)?

-Jaakko

p.s. I didn't want to send this to the list...

listserv at mailbag.intel.com