[H.323 Mobility:] Reservation of MD-107 and MD-108 & upload of MD -100

Jaakko Sundquist jaakko.sundquist at NOKIA.COM
Thu Oct 19 04:13:57 EDT 2000

G'Day all,

Attached is a copy of the H.248 Implementors' Guide v3. It "hopefully"
contains the corrections and clarifications that have been discussed on
the Megaco mailing list until the 19/10/2000.

If anything is missed or erroneous please let me (and the list) know.

The file will also be upload to the pictel server:
ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/incoming/H248_Implementors_Guide_v3.zip
Both PDF and Word versions are available.

My intention is to make one more update (v4) before sending to the Nov
Sg16 meeting for approval.

Cheers, Christian

PS: Please forgive me sending a 98k file to the list but the Pictel
server has been down.