Get Paid on All Your Bounced Checks #68A7

Sam Heinsberg mppm2 at PARSMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 15 17:35:08 EDT 2000

Dear experts,

the long lasting diskussion about the superiority of one
of the proposals concerning error resilient transmission
of progressive multimedia streams(H.323 Annex I) needs
to be decided on an objective basis soon.

Therefor we are providing reasonable and fair test conditions.

The test conditions are focused on a common UMTS scenario with
video input and PSNR as an objective quality measurement. Furthermore
every step in between is well defined and a graphic visualization of
the outcome is the ideal and easy basis, with not much room for
interpretation, for the decision process.

Comments, questions and supplements are welcome.

Best wishes
Gero Baese