Fast Connect - Switching to H.245 procedure / UII vs. Keypad IE

Francois Audet audet at nortelnetworks.com
Tue Oct 31 12:44:34 EST 2000

Use H.245 tunnelling.

Also, H.323v4 will explain how to do TCS and M/S at the same time as
fastStart during call setup so that they be completed extremely rapidly. See
8.2.3 of the H.323v4 draft.

If you need H.323v2 or v3, you can still use H.245 tunnelling, and initiate
TCS and M/S from the called end as soon as possible (right after sending
fastStart)