TCS is always first message, not TCSAck

Douglas Clowes dclowes at DINGOBLUE.NET.AU
Sun Nov 5 07:30:37 EST 2000

Paul,

Ugly! That leaves open the decision, for the receiver of the TCS, of when
you give up on a call because you do not have compatible capabilities.

I can see that an empty-ish TCS could be distinguished from a TCS that
isn't empty, but contains codecs I can't match. But how many EPs out there
would already appreciate the distinction? If I send TCS 0.5, will my peer
drop the call?

Ugly!

Douglas

listserv at mailbag.intel.com