Third party registration/group registration

Agboh, Charles Charles.Agboh at GTS.COM
Fri Nov 24 12:03:43 EST 2000

Chris,

Q1:     How can I support third party registration in H.323 v2?

A:1     alternateEndpoint structure but I have the UDP packet size
limitation so if I want to do third party registration on behalf of
thousands of EPs what can I do?

Q2:     Is there a clean way to circumvent this limit?

The application is an H.323-X gateway.  X may be SIP.

regards,

charles