H.323 Annex O

Christian Groves Christian.Groves at ERICSSON.COM
Wed May 31 20:20:43 EDT 2000

Hello Roy,

I abit confused at all these emails flying around about the H.246
SIP-H.323 Appendix. There are alot of could's and would's in the Sg16
meeting report and I believe the underlying sentiment was that we would
let the IETF continue with their work and monitor it. At a later stage
we could reference this work in an informational Appendix.

I agree on your desire to have one document describing the Interworking.
I hope that interested parties contribute to the work done in the IETF
rather than starting competing work in SG16 at this stage.

Regards, Christian

listserv at mailbag.intel.com