H.323 mobile: SIP-H.323 Interworking

Edgar Martinez martinze at CIG.MOT.COM
Wed May 10 16:52:09 EDT 2000

Dear H.323 mobile ad-hoc,

While on the subject of H.323 mobile and SIP mobile interconnection.
I have prepare a contribution to Tiphon to see if we work-out
some common interconnection solution with 3GPP SIP- mobile
and H.323 mobile, Document 18TD055.doc, I 'll be glad to get some
comments.

http://docbox.etsi.org/tech-org/tiphon/Document/tiphon/05-200005-Ottawa/
or
http://docbox.etsi.org/tech-org/tiphon/Document/tiphon/Inbox/

Best Regards,
Ed

--
Edgar Martinez - Principal Staff Engineer
Email mailto:martinze at cig.mot.com
FAX 1-847-632-3145 - - Voice 1-847-632-5278
1501 West Shure Drive, Arlington Hgts. IL 60004
Public: TIPHON & Other Stds - http://people.itu.int/~emartine/
Private:TIPHON & Other Stds - http://www.cig.mot.com/~martinze/

listserv at mailbag.intel.com