[H.323 Mobility:] A new editor's draft H.323 Annex H

Roy, Radhika R, ALARC rrroy at ATT.COM
Tue May 9 08:44:12 EDT 2000

Hi, Jaakko:

Thanks for providing your thoughts known to all of us. I appreciate this
because you taken a step to make a  progress assuming that this will help
us. I have no problems to work in this fashion if everyone agrees with this
process.

The only thing that I have to do is to bring contributions with reference to
the draft that you have provided. I can say clearly where things to be
added, modified, and/or deleted. You can also include texts from the
contributions showing agreement (and differences with editor's notes) in the
Rapporteur contribution.

I completely agree with you that we need to make a rapid progress. If
everyone agrees with the process that you have taken, I will bring
contributions accordingly so that you can clearly see where things (what
text, figures, etc.) need to be added, modified, and/or deleted.

Best regards,
Radhika R. Roy

listserv at mailbag.intel.com