H.248 Annex C Codepoint Information

Christian Groves Christian.Groves at ERICSSON.COM
Sun May 7 23:24:10 EDT 2000

Hello Tom,

References are included in Annex C and the text at the start says that
the reference is the normative text. I personally would envision that
most changes to codepoints would be contained in packages. ie. if we use
packages for defining properties then we align the text and binary
encodings of H248. That way we don't need to continuously update SDP and
Annex C to match.

Regards, Christian

listserv at mailbag.intel.com