FW: MEGACO errata

Tom-PT Taylor taylor at NORTELNETWORKS.COM
Fri May 26 16:08:56 EDT 2000

I'm forwarding this to the SG 16 list copy the Megaco list because I think
the MTP address was firmed up at Red Bank.  Can anyone account for the
failure to accommodate longer MTP addresses?  Was it simply because the
intention was to use Annex I transport within an ITU environment only?