[H.323 Mobility:] On home concepts, etc.

Roy, Radhika R, ALARC rrroy at ATT.COM
Mon May 8 15:58:56 EDT 2000

Hi, Steve:

I am really curious to se the detail of Ericsson's contribution.

What I am worried about that the basic problems still remain the same
whether we go via GKs (or HLFs). Now GKs and BEs have mechanisms in place if
any information is not available to a GK (or BE) how to communicate with
another one to resolve it.

In view of many HLFs, I am afraid that we may to do the same with the HLFs
all over again. Then the basic question comes: Why do we want to re-invent
the wheel (assuming that a GK or BE will be able to do the job if we go via
them because HLFs are sitting behind them).

We will discuss when we see your contributions.

Best regards,
Radhika R. Roy

listserv at mailbag.intel.com