Availability of H.323 standard

Wolfgang Bandow wolfgang.bandow at DETEWE.DE
Fri Mar 24 09:04:57 EST 2000

Hi All,

After the phone conference today, I think that we need to cover the following for the "All-H.323 Scenario).

     A(home) -> B(home), A & B from same domain
     A(home) -> B(home), A & B from different domain

     A(home) -> B(roaming), A & B from same domain
     A(home) -> B(roaming), A & B from different domain

     A(roaming) -> B(home), A & B from same domain
     A(roaming) -> B(home), A & B from different domain

     A(roaming) -> B(roaming), A & B from same domain
     A(roaming) -> B(roaming), A & B from different domain

This could be represented as follows in the document.

xx.1 Registraion
xx.1.1 Registration from Home domain
xx.1.2 Registration from romaing domain
xx.2 Location Update
xx.2.1
xx.3 Call establishment
xx.3.1 Call originating from terminal at home domain
xx.3.2 Call originating from terminal at roaming domain
xx.3.3 Call terminating to terminal at home domain
xx.3.4 Call terminating to terminal at roaming domain
xx.3.5 Call to PSTN from terminal at home domain
xx.3.6 Call to PSTN from terminal at roaming domain.

Well, this is what I was trying to say in the phone conference.

Regards,

..//Steve