MWI - Message Waiting Indication

Michaely, Boaz Boaz_Michaely at ICOMVERSE.COM
Tue Mar 21 02:12:32 EST 2000

Markku, Bob ,
Sorry for the multiple responses .. Let me see if I get this correctly:
What you're saying, Markku, is in fact that Annex L is not applicable for a
Voice Mail server if it external to the home GK, as in my example.
The applicable interfaces, would then be primarily H.450.7, and possibly
Annex K (Service Control Indication), which in both cases need to be
intercepted by the home GK in case the terminal is not available.
Again, thank you very much for these clarifications
-- Boaz