FYI - SIP-H.323 Interworking BOF

Sebestyen Istvan ICN M CS 27 Istvan.Sebestyen at ICN.SIEMENS.DE
Wed Mar 8 12:57:24 EST 2000

Dear Colleagues,

I don't want to hurt anybody,...

but I understand that Martin Euchner is getting a bit inpatient, me too. It
is really necessary that for an issue that has received in the last ITU-T
SG16 meeting let me say a relatively modest support, now everybody on the
SG16 Reflector has to "listen" the detailed discussion what should be done,
why, where, when... etc. Would it not be possible that those individuals,
who have an apparent interest in the SIP/H.323 interoperability topic
discuss this first among themselves and the contributions get introduced
only at the next SG16 meeting in May or at least when the contributions are
finished?

I hope on your understanding.

Many regards,
Istvan Sebestyen
Dr. Istvan Sebestyen
Siemens AG, ICN M CS27,
Hofmannstr. 51 D-81359 Munich
Tel:+49-89-722-47230
Fax:+49-89-722-47713
E-Mail office: istvan.sebestyen at icn.siemens.de; istvan at sebestyen.de
E-mail private: istvan_sebestyen at yahoo.com;
Siemens Intranet:http://netinfo.icn.siemens.de/es/team/essp/team/essp4
Siemens FTP:    ftp://mchhpn006a.mch.pn.siemens.de