No subject

Srivastava S Yamarthy yamarthy at HOPPER.UNH.EDU
Wed Mar 22 14:32:01 EST 2000

Sir,

I have a small question.I am trying to implement an algorithm for
objective testing of voice quality.I need both the test and reference
files for the algorithm.My question is if we play
a pre -recorded message  between 2 H.323 end points(say
voxilla/netmeeting).Can we record the talk on the other machine.

The scenrio will be  transmitting the voice packets from one endpoint
to the other in an emulated environment.I want the other machine to
directly store the wav/au file.Is this possible....

I am asking this since i need both the audio files for objective testing.

Are there any endpoints(VOIP) which support this.May i know the
answer as soon as possible.

-yamarthy