[sip-h323] Re: H323/SIP Interworking - way forward

Roy, Radhika R, ALARC rrroy at ATT.COM
Tue Mar 7 15:44:15 EST 2000

Hi, Orit:

I support your proposal and it can be the starting point: "Interworking
Between SIP/SDP and H.323"

Once we start our work based on this, we can really address all other work
items as appropriate.

Best regards,
Radhika R. Roy
AT&T