Multiple phone on the same node

Hans Viens hviens at MEDIATRIX.COM
Fri Mar 3 10:16:45 EST 2000

Hi Chris,

if I understand (please, correct me if I'm wrong) I have to make 4 RRQ to
specify the gatekeeper the Enpoint type of each port I have ?

i.e.

1. RRQ -> EndpointType=Terminal;
2. RRQ -> EndpointType=Terminal;
3. RRQ -> EndpointType=Terminal;
3. RRQ -> EndpointType=Gateway;

I other work I make 4 RRQ with the Enpoint type ?

Best regards,

Hans