[H.323-SIP/Internet] The reason.

Christian Groves Christian.Groves at ERICSSON.COM
Thu Mar 2 17:04:16 EST 2000

G'Day Orit and Bahman,

Thanks for your support on the proposal. I don't mind this being added
as proposed work method. I think now the task is to start defining step
1 which I believe is discussed at the moment. I think the challenge will
be to keep people working as per  the work plan.

Cheers, Christian