ATMParameters in H.245

Francois Audet audet at NORTELNETWORKS.COM
Thu Mar 2 13:53:50 EST 2000

Yes, I have mentioned this a few times in the meetings.

Somebody should bring a precise proposal to change the names from
ATM Forum centric terminology to ITU-T terminology (SBR, etc.).

The problem is finding an ATM-minded person who cares enought to
actually write the contribution...

-----
François Audet  Tel:+1 408 565 5675 mailto:audet at NortelNetworks.com
Nortel Networks Fax:+1 408 565 2375 http://www.NortelNetworks.com