Versions of Annex E

Paul E. Jones paulej at CISCO.COM
Tue Mar 28 12:46:22 EST 2000

Folks,

There is a copy of Annex E here:
ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/9905_San/Annex_E_rev7.1_changes.zip

that appears to be newer, but in fact has no official standing.  Mr. Okubo's HTML document describes that it was a proposal to the Santiago meeting, but I've seen a couple of people download it without reading the HTML file, believing that it was the current version.

Mr. Okubo, is there something we can do to help prevent people from mistaking this for the latest version?  Can we modify the timestamp of the file or rename it?

Thanks,