FW: [H.323 Mob] Mar 23: Conference Bridge Info

Jaakko Sundquist jaakko.sundquist at NOKIA.COM
Thu Mar 23 10:45:45 EST 2000

Hello all,

Mr. Thibault called me asking for the conference bridge number, so I'm
sending it to the list. I hope Mr. Thibault gets this in time (also I did
not find Mr. Thibaults email-address, so I'm sending this to the whole
list).

Jaakko Sundquist           *
+358 50 3598281            * Audere est Facere!
jaakko.sundquist at nokia.com *

From:   EXT Senthil Sengodan [mailto:senthil.sengodan at NOKIA.COM]
Sent:   21. March 2000 4:48
To:     ITU-SG16 at mailbag.cps.intel.com
Subject:        [H.323 Mob]  Mar 23: Conference Bridge Info

Folks,

The following is the conference call bridge details for the upcoming H.323
mobility ad-hoc group call. As has been done for the previous calls, the
conference bridge is hosted/sponsored by IMTC to help expedite the H.323
mobility work.

Date: March 23, 2000
Time: 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM (Pacific Standard Time (PST))

Conference call Bridge # +1 (916)-356-9200
Reservation Number = 1-297557
Passcode = 8291124

Note: Once you call into the conference call bridge number, first enter the
reservation number first digit and then wait for the voice prompt to enter
the passcode and then enter the complete passcode in order to join the
conference call.

- Senthil