Annex L for MWI

Michaely, Boaz Boaz_Michaely at ICOMVERSE.COM
Tue Mar 21 01:50:01 EST 2000

Bob,
Thank you for pointing this out.
If I understand correctly, in Annex L a feature server is responsible for
signaling towards the stimulus terminal.
How would one tie in a service which is unaware of Annex L, to an Annex L
aware zone ?
Let's imagine a VM service zone (or domain) , which accepts calls from the
home GK upon the subscriber's forwarding event. In this case, the service
zone stores the messages and provides access to the subscribers through
inter-zone or inter-domain communication. Presumably, the home GK (e.g. a
corporate PBX) would be the one implementing the corresponding feature
server.
Can you elaborate on how Annex L would be used in this situation ? Which
protocol would be used between the VM server and the feature server ?
Thanks for your thoughts ,
        Boaz