Mob ah hoc group meeting on 23 March
lpg019 at EMAIL.MOT.COM
Sun Mar 19 15:53:06 EST 2000
Hi mob members
Please note that there is a conf call for 23 March at 8 a.m. Pacific
Standard Time, 4 p.m. UK time.
Can Senthil Sengodan (Nokia) please arrange for the conference bridge and
supply details for the dialling number etc.
The agenda is as indicated before:
1. Brief Introductions and agreement of agenda
2. Mobility Scenarios for Annex H:
3. Adoption of the first scenario to study (in its entirety)
4. Issues related to the progress on Annex I, and H.246 Annex E
5. Report back from other mobility groups (3GPP, 3G.IP, IMT2000, MWIF,
etc.). (this will be given by any participant who attends/has access to the
appropriate group, and information will be that relevant to our work)
6. Any other business
7. Agenda and date of next conference call
I will put the contributions MD011 (from Jaakko Sundquist), MD012 (from
Radhika Roy), and MD013 (from Vineet Kumar) onto the server tomorrow.
More information about the sg16-avd