SIP-H.323 Interworking Call Scenarios

Hemant Agrawal hemantag at graffiti.net
Wed Mar 8 08:08:05 EST 2000

Hi All,
There was a continuous discussion on the different configuration for the
SIP - H.323 interworking.

In our opinion, it would be better if some basic features (like Call
Transfer, Call Hold and Call forwarding) is also added as part of the
discussion.

We are enclosing some call flow examples of SIP-H.323 interworking. Please
give your comments on these call flows. Our stress is on the call features
and others are just informational. We have specified few issues also inorder
to make these protocols interwork.

Kindly let us know if you agree to include the feature discussion also as
part of the SIP - H.323 interworking. We are ready to put our efforts for
the feature interworking.

Best Regards

Hemant Agarwal
Vipin Palawat