Multiple phone on the same node

Hans Viens hviens at mediatrix.com
Thu Mar 2 22:50:25 EST 2000

Hi,

I have a product which has a unique IP address (one node). This device has 1
Ethernet port, 1 PSTN port and 3 phones connected on it.  I want to take
advantage of the PSTN port and Ethernet port to make it act like a
H.323/PSTN gateway.  Also, each phone can be use as a H.323 terminal
endpoint.

My problem is: how could I registered my device to a gatekeeper (knowing the
Gateway functionnality of the device and its 3 terminal endpoints) ?  Is it
possible to registered a device (1 IP address) which has multiple
functionnalities (i.e. Terminal and Gateway) ?

If anyone could help, I would appreciate it!

Hans