APC Numbers

Sakae OKUBO okubo at GITI.WASEDA.AC.JP
Thu Jul 27 01:16:49 EDT 2000

Dear Mr. Potter,

>You may remember there was not time at the Osaka meeting to cover all of
>the contributions uploaded.  In particular, we did not have time to
>discuss a BT contribution, APC 1845 - Applying the Extensible Package
>Framework to Annex G'.  It was agreed at the time, that this (and other
>docs) would be discusssed at Portland.  Does this mean we have to resubmit
>the document again, and get another APC number?

Yes, I remember some contributions were carried over to Portland from Osaka
as attached at the end of this message.

If we should discuss APC-1845 as it is, you need not resubmit it. I will
list it as part of the contributions to be considered at the Portland
meeting. If you wish to make an updated version, it is better to use a new
number with indication of relationship to APC-1845 inside the new document.

Best regards,

Sakae OKUBO
Waseda Research Center
Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan (TAO)
5th Floor, Nishi-Waseda Bldg.
1-21-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan
       Tel: +81 3 5286 3830 (to be transferred)
            +81 3 3204 8194 (direct)
       Fax: +81 3 5287 7287
       e-mail: okubo at giti.or.jp
Excerpt from APC-1871a