[V4] H.323 URL

Orit Levin orit at radvision.com
Thu Jul 6 12:32:58 EDT 2000

Paul!
These are my comments:
1) I prefer that both, syntax and text, explicitly say the same. (So how
about my syntax + your wording ?)
3) Agreed. It is up to you to come up with the text, that will be clear
enough, but, in the same time, will not be restrictive for the sake of Annex
O work.
4) Nothing is required to be corrected here. We can drop this Note 4 at all.
May be it is more confusing then clarifying. It just says, that in other
protocols, the IP address definition may be different.
5) RFC2396 clearly defines and explains the "escaped" part (among other
general things).
BTW: I am going on vacation for two weeks starting from Saturday.  (I really
need it.)
Cheers,
Orit Levin
RADVision Inc.