Deficiency in Annex M, specifically M.2?

Francois Audet audet at NORTELNETWORKS.COM
Fri Jul 7 15:11:21 EDT 2000

I don't think you want to use the ITU OID for ISUP
when using, for example, the North American variant.

An aditional problem is that there is no such thing as a version for
QSIG. You have versions for basic call control, and another version for the
generic functional protocol, others for individual supplementary services.
I'm not sure how to solve that.