Reference which version of Q.931, etc.?

Francois Audet audet at NORTELNETWORKS.COM
Thu Jul 6 14:11:40 EDT 2000

I would agree that it should be the 1998 version (not that it matters since
we are not using Q.931 in the first place, but our own "interpretation" of
it).

Are we even allowed to refer to "superceded" versions of a Recommendation?