[Robustness] Teleconferences (and attn Mr OKUBO)

Terry L Anderson tla at LUCENT.COM
Tue Jul 11 11:45:02 EDT 2000

We need to begin a series of teleconferences to work on the H.323 Annex
R: Robustness draft for Portland.  The hope is to have it ready for
determination at Geneva in November and so we need to get it reasonably
complete in Portland.  I have created a rough draft by merging material
from all of the relevant APCs and TDs from the last few meetings, but it
still needs a lot of work to complete it and make it all consistent.  I
will be smoothing it up but need the help of the Robustness Group is
addressing the missing pieces and checking that I captured our
agreements correctly.  (Rich Bowen - I don't believe that our previous
exchange on Status timers is reflected in this draft yet).

I have uploaded this rough draft to the avc-site/Incoming directory as:
AnnexRdraft0711.doc.
    ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming/AnnexRdraft0711.doc

I would like to keep from filling everyone's mailboxes with big
attachments and so will upload drafts to the avc-site for our
discussions.

Mr OKUBO - would it be possible to for us to have a subdirectory of the
Incoming directory for this use like the Mobility folks have been using?

Last spring the Robustness group held conf calls on Thursdays at 11:00
AM EDT (15:00 UT or GMT).  I would like to reactivate that series for
the next month, but the first call will NOT fit the pattern.

I would like to schedule the first call this Thursday:

July 13 11:30 EDT (15:30 UT) for 1 hr
Phone: 1 630 979 0100
code: 531 480

Note the time is 11:30 NOT 11:00 for this first call.
I apologize for the short notice but would like to get started with a
short organizational meeting with those that can attend.
We need to work fast as I will be one vacation for two weeks immediately
before the Portland meeting and so we only have one month to work.

The other calls will fit a pattern:
July 20, July 27, Aug 3
11:00 EDT (15:00 UT) for 2 hr
Phone: 1 888 559 7255 (calling from US)
Phone: 1 908 860 0000 (calling from outside US)
code: 531480

I would appreciate email directly to me mailto:tla at lucent.com (lets
don't bother the reflector with this) if you plan to dial in so that I
can adjust the number of ports if necessary.

Terry L Anderson              mailto:tla at lucent.com
Tel:908.582.7013   Fax:908.582.6729
Pager:800.759.8352 pin 1704572   1704572 at skytel.com
Lucent Technologies/ Voice Over IP Access Networks/ Applications Grp
Rm 2B-121, 600 Mountain Av, Murray Hill, NJ 07974
http://its.lucent.com/~tla (Lucent internal) http://www.gti.net/tla